Sore Muscle Solution - Weleda Arnica Oil

It shouldn't have taken me so long to write about this product because I haven't been able to live without it for over a year! Weleda's Arnica Oil is a 100% natural oil that moisturizes your skin while soothing sore muscles.

I started using the oil after I hurt my back pretty badly and my muscles ended up is a hot tangled stiff mess (I suppose it was a stress response to protect my spine?). All I know is I could barely move my back for months and don't get me wrong, it took much stronger medicine than this oil to get my back moving again, but after I was out of danger, my muscles stayed in that stiff sore tangled mess for several months. That's when I started using the Arnica Oil morning and evening and it changed my life. It helped soothe and relax my muscles so they wouldn't  be so sore anymore. Because of my back, the only exercise I can do is in the water, and I never stopped using this oil everytime after I exercise to keep my muscles from going nuts again. It's worked like a charm!
I use this oil on my lower back, legs and arms every time after swimming. It warms up your skin when you apply it leaving a really comforting feeling (in my opinion). It keeps my skin perfectly nourished and since using it, my muscles rarely feel sore or tight again after a workout. This is a holy grail skincare product for me and if you suffer from sore muscles after working out (it's also great to use after long flights, or even just on a sore neck)  maybe consider substituting your regular moisturizer for something that does a bit more for your body, at least on the days you work out.
This product does have a strong herbal scent. It smells quite refreshing in my opinion so it doesn't bother me but people who are sensitive to smells might want to find a tester before committing to a full bottle.

What is your favorite sore muscle solution?

INGREDIENTS: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract, Limonene*,Linalool*, Geraniol*, Coumarin*.

PRICE: $22.50 (3.4 oz)

CONS: Scented.

PROS: 100% Natural (the Arnica flower extract, Sunflower and Olive oil are organic). Best solution for sore and tight muscles! Super nourishing and gentle on the skin. Very Sensitastic approved! 

WHERE TO BUY:www.weleda.com
Whole foods


No comments:

Post a Comment