L'oreal Lineur Intense Felt-tip Liquid Eyeliner



I've spent many years troubleshooting the right skincare and makeup for me so most products on this blog will be items that have been tried and tested and (if I still keep them around) they've passed! However, occasionally I like to get adventurous. Sometimes it ends well , sometimes it ends very poorly. Unfortunately, L'OREAL LINEUR INTENSE FELT-TIP LIQUID EYELINER IN CARBON BLACK 690 is one of those disaster cases.


I had read such good things about this liner so many times I thought it was time to give it a try. I'll start by saying that this liner is really black, very easy to apply and very cheap. It'll seem a bit too runny at first, but that's what makes it glide so well and the application so smooth. Since the pigmentation is really strong, the fact that it's runny doesn't compromise the pigmentation.



All of that sounds wonderful, but unfortunately, it made my eyelids red, itchy and caused my eyes to water. It was an overall disaster! I had to remove it 15 minutes after applying it!

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-):  CI 77266/Black 2

PRICE: $8-10 (0.05 fl.oz. or 1.5ml)

CONS: Not natural. Major allergic reaction on the lids!

BOTTOM LINE: This may be a great drugstore eyeliner option for those who don't have sensititve lids. However, it is NOT Sensitastic approved!

WHERE TO BUY:  www.ulta.com
                                www.drugstore.com
                                www.walmart.com
                                Most drugstores

No comments:

Post a Comment