Bioderma Dermatological Wipes



These are my favorite cleansing wipes! It's that simple :)
They are safe for using allover your face, including you eyes (very important!) They leave a perfect clean feeling after I use them just like the Bioderma Micellar Water does! And if you've read me rave about Bioderma's Micellar Water you know what a compliment that is to these wipes :)

I've yet to find anything that is as efficacious at cleansing the skin, doesn't leave me feeling like there's any residue left behind AND doesn't irritate my skin AT ALL. It comes with 25 large wipes and usually just one is more than enough to thoroughly remove a whole face of makeup and leave my skin feeling very clean. It's formulated so you don't need to wash your face afterwards and indeed, I never feel the need to do it. These are perfect for taking with you on the go, especially on flights when you have a liquid limit. I'll do a post about my in-flight skin care routine soon.

INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Allantoin, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance).

PRICE: €6 (25 wipes, France)
              $28 (25 wipes, U.S)

CONS: Not natural :( I really wish this didn't contain parabens... Also, the fact that it's so hard to find outside of France is definitely another con.

BOTTOM LINE: These are wonderful facial wipes for removing makeup from your whole face and eyes. They are very Sensitastic approved!

WHERE TO BUY: Pharmacies and Monoprix (France)
                                 www.newlondonpharmacy.com (U.S, super overpriced though...)


No comments:

Post a Comment