Amazing blushes!! Sleek Blush By 3 - Part 1 ( LACE )

Hello everyone!

I just went on Sephora's website to order another one of Tarte's Fantastic Foursome Blush set as a gift and found out it's already sold out! I hope they still bring it back since it's such an amazing deal! That said, it is still available at www.tarte.com so hurry up if you wanna give this a try! You never know how long they'll last!

If you were excited about the Tarte blush set, you might be interested in a different great blush deal. I thought I'd let you know of a little set of products that are amazing and for which my review is long overdue. I was so excited when I received these in the mail but was too busy to write about them. Plus, they are not limited edition items and since they arrived with the Tarte holiday stuff, I prioritized writing about Tarte's sets first.

If you can't get the Tarte blush set for any reason, these might cheer you up :) Sleek is a UK based company, that makes GREAT quality blushes. I discovered them on a trip to London and was amazed! Their products aren't natural which is a bummer, but that said, I've had NO adverse reaction to any of these blushes so at least they were ok for my sensitive skin. Their products are super affordable and even though you have to order from the UK, their shipping charges have gone down significantly this year. I only paid $4 for quite a bit of stuff. And like I said, their products are VERY affordable so even after adding the $4 of shipping everything was still a steal! These blushes are super pigmented and they last soooo long. When compared to the tarte blushes, my only issue with these is that they are not natural (though don't get my wrong, Tarte isn't 100% natural either! just a bit more than these). They sell individual blushes as well, but when they came out with these palettes I was so excited because I find them really convenient for traveling. These palettes come with 3 colors each and a massive mirror. It's pretty awesome! Here's so you get an idea of the size:
  I already owned two of their single blushes (review to come!) and loved them so I had a good feelingd these would be great and went ahead and ordered 3 of the 5 palettes they released. This will be cut into 3 parts because writing about all 3 palettes in one post started to get VERY long. 
So without further ado, here are the photos and swatches! 

This palette is called LACE:
Up close and personal
Swatches!!
All the shades on Lace are suuuper pigmented, buttery soft and bright. They are GORGEOUS! The middle one reminds me a whole lot of NARS Orgasm but Sleek's blush is more pigmented. It's just that beautiful pinky peach color with gold shimmer. The other two colors are matte. The left shade really is an almost neon orange but blends out to still look bright but not neon. It really lifts the face and gives it a nice brightness. The shade on the right it a bright cherry pink. This may be my favorite shade actually. I only recently came to appreciate matte blushes. I think because i used to buy blushes based on how beautiful the looked in the pan and since I love shimmery things, I always went for shimmery blushes. But this cherry matte shade it the perfect pick me up. I can blend it so it doesn't look as bright but bright enough that it makes me look more awake and it's just a very flattering pink coral color that doesn't look orange. That's the thing, most pink shades I've come across are either cool pinks or if they are wamer, they look too orangey on me. This doesn't and I love that. They look very scary bright but they all blend very well and even a pale gal like me can wear them without a problem. This is the perfect summery blush palette!


INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisosterate, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Jojoba Esters, Dimethicone, Polyethylene and Phenoxyethanol. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850:1), D&C Red No. 30 (73360), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Suitable for vegetarians. Suitable for vegans.


PRICE: $12.49 (For a whooooooping 20g of product, or 0.68oz) If you recall, the Tarte blushes I just reviewed each came with 0.1oz. 

CONS: Not natural or organic.

BOTTOM LINE: These are fantastic quality blushes! You can't get this quality (smoothness, pigmentation, etc) for this price anywhere else! They've not given me any allergic reaction either and are Sensitastic approved!

WHERE TO BUY: www.sleekmakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment