MAC Lipglasses


I may not be crazy about the MAC lipstick formulas I've tried  (though I love the shade range!) but I ADORE their lipglasses!
They're sticky but I think that's what makes them last really long and keeps my lips feeling moisturized when I wear them. I don't love their smell, but I don't hate it either. However it is quite a strong vanilla scent and I can imagine that a lot of people who are sensitive won't be too crazy about it. I know a few allergic people who get awful headaches because of scented products so keep it in mind if you tend to be sensitive to smells. Again, as in the lipsticks, the corals and plums trend continues :)

My favorite shades from left to right are:

-Lychee Luxe - A gorgeous bright coral with gold shimmer. The very first MAC lipglass I ever bought. I must've owned at least half a dozen of these by now!
-Pop Mode- Dark plum with bronze shimmer
-Nymphette - Light pink with lots of gold shimmer
-Pink Lemonade - Light pinky coral with light pink and silver microshimmer


INGREDIENTS : Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) wax, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol[+/- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), carmine (CI 75470), red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (15850), Red 28 lake (45410), Red 30 lake (73360), red 33 lake (CI 17200), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985),yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

PRICE: $15 

CONS: Not natural and heavily scented.

BOTTOM LINE: These are sensitastic approved since I haven't had any allergic reaction to it, HOWEVER, I want to bring up the scent issue again because I know that is a real problem to a lot of people so just keep it in mind if you're sensitive to smells.

WHERE TO BUY: www.maccosmetics.com
                               www.bloomingdales.com
                               www.macys.com
                               www.nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment