Pacifica


Pacifica is a a U.S based company founded by surfers! How cool is that?
Their skin care is made without parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, and no animal testing. Just about everything you want from a brand :)
I don't believe they are 100% natural, but I'll have to get that confirmed with the company. However, because of my obsession with Tahitian Gardenia (and the fact that they do a good job of avoiding several bad ingredients as mentioned above), I had to give these a try!

The BODY WASH is gentle enough that it doesn't make me feel like it's stripping my skin from all its natural oils (which is a very unpleasant feel I get from any sulfate-containing body wash). Thankfully this body was is sulfate-FREE which is why I ventured in trying it and I'm very glad I did! The scent is delightful to me but it is a fairly strong floral scent. If that's not your cup of tea, thankfully Pacifica does many different scents and maybe one will make you as happy as I am with this one :)

INGREDIENTS: Aqua (purified water), sodium methyl-2-sulfolaurate (coconut source), disodium 2-sulfolaurate (coconut source), sodium lauryl sulfoacetate (coconut source), cocamidopropyl betaine (coconut source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, polysorbate-20, glycol monostearate (vegetable source), glycerin (vegetable source), hydrolyzed soy protein, chamomile extract, calendula extract, tea extract, grape seed extract, pomegranate seed extract, cucumber extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethyl hexyl glycerin (vegetable source preservative), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils).

PRICE: $10 (8oz. but if mine looks really large in the picture, it's because it came in a bundle and it's actually 17oz.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The BODY BUTTER absorbs quickly and is super nourishing, love it! Since I have severely dry skin in my body, this is just what the doctor ordered! Very few body butters feel this hydrating while absorbing so fast. It's really a skin thirst quencher! Plus, if I haven't said it enough, the scent is so lovely it lifts up my spirits when I use it!

INGREDIENTS: Aqua (water), caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearic acid (vegetable source), glycerin (vegetable source), fragrance (Pacifica’s own perfume blend with natural and essential oils), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, glyceryl stearate (vegetable source), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, stearyl alcohol (grain), polysorbate 60, mango butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) seed oil, rosa canina (rose hip) seed oil, organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, organic cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, organic arnica montana flower extract, organic chamomile flower extract, organic white tea extract, anacyclus, pyrethrum root extract, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium carbomer, citric acid, betacarotene.

PRICE: $18 (8oz.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
CONS: Maybe the price? This is definitely not your drugstore budget body wash and butter. But the quality is amazing and worth the price in my opinion plus they both last a long time.

BOTTOM LINE: Pacifica BODY WASH and BUTTER are super Sensitastic approved!

WHERE TO BUY: http://www.pacificaperfume.com
                                http://www.sephora.com




No comments:

Post a Comment